Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chili & Fun come to see me off!

More photos of my recent trip to Finland!

L-R: Mia, Fun, Pirjo & Chili (I hope I got Fun & Chili right - these girls look a lot a like!)


Below, our dog's fabulous breeder & friend, Mia Laamanen with Fun, then Chili, and myself.


I got to see lots of the human "Kvarkin family" at the 2008 FCI Agility World Championships, but not quite as much of the dogs as we spent most of our time at the games.

So, Pirjo generously decided to bring sisters 'Fun' & 'Chili' to see me off at Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport! I was so happy to get to see them! It was the 1st time I'd seen Chili since she was a wee pup and a full year since I'd see Fun. It was so fantastic to see them! Thank you ladies for making this happen!

Fun is Bungee's big sister, a half-sister by her dam, Aino, also out of Mia's breeding and belongs to our friend, Pirjo.
Chili is Bungee's litter mate sister, and belongs to our friend Maisa who could not be there at the airport, but fortunately we got to visit quite a lot at the World Championship.


Below, assorted shots of Chili & Fun, in the airport terminal.






To read more about Fun & Chili click on Mia's: Kvarkin Kennel website here.

Many thanks to our friends Mia for "everything" and to Pirjo for bringing Fun & Chili for bringing the girls to see me off! Kiitos paljon!

Happy Training...It's About Love!

No comments: