Saturday, November 22, 2008

Excellence In Weave Pole Training


EXCITING NEWS FOR AGILITY ENTHUSIASTS!

A fabulous
new training tool for weave training has hit the e-market and we have had the privilege to preview it! Hold on to your hats folks - this one REALLY is outstanding!

It's Called:
"Excellence in Weave Pole Training - Phase One"
It's By: Susan Garrett
Available at: www.clickerdogs.com
Read more about it below!

Here's Bungee learning her weaves with 2 X 2's this past fall!


Above, Bungee is building her weave pole skills the way all of our dogs have, with Susan Garrett's 2 X 2 weave pole training method. Susan's 2 X 2 system has produced such fabulously fast, reliable and independent weaving skills for each of our dogs that I just don't think about using any other method. The shot above was taken by me, one hand to reward with a toy and the other for the camera on about her 15th day of weave training and that was actually a set of 12 poles.

Now Susan has really outdone herself (yet again!), creating an absolutely fabulous new 2 X 2 Weave Pole Training E-book called:

"Excellence In Weave Pole Training - Phase One"

Available on Susan's website at: www.clickerdogs.com

I am thrilled and proud to be one of the first to have a preview of this fantastic new training tool and to be able to share in announcing it's launch with all of you. When you see the quality and content for yourself I'm sure you'll understand why I'm raving about it!

I cannot wait to get started working through it. That said, I think there is about 6 months work there if one diligently trained 5 days a week, which in my book is great value for the money. But, set your calendars to get it fast! It launches off Susan's website listed above, November 26, 2008, and it will ONLY be available until December 10th, 2008, when Phase Two is launched.

Even with my previous success in teaching beautiful weaves with 2 X 2's, I am blown away by the content and the quality of Susan's new e-book and the potential it holds for taking Bungee's skills to the highest level attainable. I am not kidding or just throwing adjectives around folks - this workbook is a MUST HAVE! I'm really impressed by the enormous amount of information and the quality that Susan has put into this as well as the value that is to be gained by any team who works through it from start to finish.

I have no doubt that the "Phase One" workbook will take Bungee's (and any dog's) weave pole skills to a world class level if followed systematically. But for trainers and/or dogs new to the method, the workbook starts you at Step One for a dog that is seeing a weave pole for the very 1st time and brings you along with instructions for producing as nice of weaves as you want to have.

Get this book while you can, it's a GEM! I myself can't wait to start working through it. I wish we didn't have a foot of snow on the ground already but that's another story!
Kisses home to all from Bungee!!

Happy Training...It's About Love!





No comments: