Sunday, November 2, 2008

Brother One!

A few photos from my recent trip to Finland

Here's Bungee's lovely brother "One"



And again, One, very happy to be going out for a walk in the woods!




Here's One with almost all of his family (where's Ville?)
L - R: One, Tyyne & Roope with "mom" Helena standing behind.


I got to see One, Tyyne & Roope at lunch one day of the games. Helena invited me to come home with her to give the dogs some exercise at lunchtime. It was a short visit due to our schedule at the games but it was still a really nice walk in the local woods and it was great to see Helena's dogs and visit with them again. I had not seen One since he was a young puppy, and it was marvelous to see what a fabulous young man he's grown into! One looks so much like Bungee, it really stunned me for a second when I first saw him. He's very handsome!! Many thanks to Helena for this special lunch time treat!

If you'd like to read more about Helena and her dogs and see lots of great pictures of them, visit her website by clicking here. You can also read more about One by clicking on the Kvarkin Kennels website here.


Happy Training...It's About Love!

No comments: