Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tamsu's Special Angel "Gabby"



"Gabby" proudly enjoying the "after-glow" with her 2008 National's Championship 1st Place Victory Cup on P.E.I.

Hi,

Just a note to let you all know that Sarah's beautiful Gabby passed on this morning.
Our agility world has said goodbye to a truly great one this time. We were all so much the richer for time she spent with us and the way she loved us all. So many tears today - not just in losing a friend, but also in tribute to the remarkable dog Gabby was and will always be. She inspired me in this sport from the first moment I saw her run. She was truly a little Golden ray of sunshine I will remember with great affection, admiration and love, always. I'm sure Sarah will be in touch in due time. Please feel free to pass the news along to Sarah's friends that I have missed, particularly in the flyball community as I have very few addresses there. Clara, Cathy, Sue, Lucie, Susan, Lynda - could you please pass along the news about Gabby to the team alumni past/present, and judges group, etc.

Our most heartfelt condolences to Sarah, Brent, Jeanette, John, & Cynthia.
May God Bless and Keep Gabby in His perfect care.

Remembering Gabby:



As ever...Happy Training! Enjoy & celebrate your dogs every day of the process and every run as fun. It all goes by much too fast. We should not wait to the end to realize that it really Is About Love!

Yours very truly,
Gail





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, she was all I could ever dream of