Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're Home!

Greetings from Canada! I arrived home last night. Bungee & Guinness were overjoyed to see me. They are dying to work and get their "mamma" back, so first things first - this morning is theirs. Videos will take lot of time to process but I will devote my normal "blog time" to getting videos up for awhile. Many thanks to our Finnish friends & hosts for all of their hospitality! It is beginning to feel like "home away from home".

The Finns did an amazing job providing the best and safest environment for dogs and handlers for world agility competition yet! The flooring & surface were wonderful - best yet, the equipment - Smart 99 --- AMAZING stuff! We will be adding that link soon!

Here's to good friends! I had an absolutely marvelous time and can't wait to return again, next time with Bungee and Guinness and fingers crossed - my husband too!
Stay tuned - good content from world's coming up!!

Happy training...It's About Love!


No comments: