Thursday, August 21, 2008

The "Move It" Moves a Dog Walk too!


Moving a Dog Walk with
The Move It

(video clips below-click on link above for Move It website)


I am quite overdue for putting up these little video clips below. We shot these clips with a really tiny digital camera way back in early summer, after cutting the grass. The
Move It (shown being used to move a dog walk) was designed and sold to assist one person in moving an A-Frame with ease - and it WORKS! In fact, it is one of the best pieces of agility equipment I have ever bought. On this particular day I didn't want to wait for help to put my equipment back out, so I tried to see if I could move the dog walk with the Move It too. It not only worked but it worked so well I ran in and grabbed my husband and the closest camera at the moment (thus the poor film quality) and shot this clip. Why I didn't think of trying this last year when I first bought the Move It I'll never know. Better late than never! To learn more about the Move It or any of Mary Lou's other products (Hit It, Touch It or Tug It) go to her website by clicking on: www.nosetouch.com

Below are the video clips of this little gem of a tool in action:



As always,
Happy Training...
It's About Love!


No comments: