Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday update




Guinness & Bungee at Kempenfelt Bay



Agility & obedience training this week has been great. No matter what else we do, Bungee has worked on her contacts daily. Significant improvement at school this week & really great work at home. Started video recording our training sessions. I don't have enough disc space to edit my own video on my MacBook or our 1st video would already be up - but soon! I have to wait until the DH has time to devote his MacBookPro to the cause. Unfortunately his is in use long hours everyday for actual working, so maybe on the weekend. Ready to start Bungee's weave poles. Obedience focus this week is on heeling, particularly U-Turns. Bungee & Guinness are off to the phsyio vet for a check-up this a.m. A big agility weekend here in Ontario - Canada Cup on Sat. I hear Bungee's half-brother Keen is in town for the event. Hoping to see him again.

Happy Training ~ It's About Love!


No comments: