Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bungee's Perfect!


Great News!

I'm thrilled to report our fitness efforts with Bungee have had great results! She went for a re-check with the physio Dr. today and she is doing really good! The Dr. said she was now "very strong" and was really pleased with the improvement. A thorough exam found her sound from head to toe. Then Bungee had a 20 minute session exercising in the underwater treadmill with another therapist and myself. I am delighted to report she took it all in stride! I thought I'd have at least one funny story of "wild child meets water" but she was great with the water and the whole treadmill experience, acting like she'd been doing it all her life. We are getting more exercises to keep the great work going, and I'm learning new stretches for her, but in the meanwhile, all the "get fit" work, hiking & steep climbing are really paying off!




No comments: